Jon and I went to go see Mama Mia! last night at the Pantages Theater in LA. I always love going to that theater because it is so pretty inside. Unfortunately you can't take any pictures, but it is really cool. Before the play we ate at The Stinking Rose restaurant. We ate at the one in San Francisco when we were there a while ago and were so excited when we discovered that there is one in Los Angeles as well.
These are pictures from inside the restaurant. We love the atmosphere and the food is SO GOOD!
After dinner we headed over to the theater. Mama Mia! was playing in Las Vegas the whole time we lived there and we never went to see it. I was really excited when I found out that it was playing down here. Jon served his mission in Sweden and so he's always felt like he has a special connection with Abba!!! Some of the humor was a little risque, but it was a really fun play!
Jon learned his lesson at the Laker game to just ask someone to take our picture instead of trying to do it ourselves! I think he'll be much happier with these pictures!!!
The rest of the weekend I was at Youth Conference and Jon was home with the boys. Today I was at the combined youth testimony meeting and so Jon had to get the boys ready and take them to church by himself. He gets home and I notice that this is what he dressed Max in for church. SHORTS with a long sleeved shirt, sweater vest and socks (rolled down, you might notice)! Really? That is so not cute. Fortunately Max can wear anything and make it look cute! I won't even get started on what the house looked like when I got home... I'm just really grateful that Jon was willing to take over while I was gone this weekend!

15 comments:
Haha, I love Max's outfit...it's awesome. Way to go Jon. You looked adorable at the play. That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait until Derek and I can go do things like that. Two more years, the count down is on. I love your hair too. Did you just get it done? I'm happy you had a fun weekend!
Wendy
um hello, i am in love with your dress! so hott sarah.
Seriously!??? We are surprised that you didn't lay out the outfits for Jonathan to put the boys in! What was he thinking?...But he does look cute! That is funny! Love the stories and the pictures! :)
I don't trust Scott to dress Dani, either. I don't think he would be able to manage doing girl hair either. But I do have to give him kudos for dealing with vomit today while I went to church.
Looks like a fun night! I love your dress and Jon's flat fronts look great on him with his cool new shoes. Very classy. I think Max looks adorable any way he's dressed. Just look at his smile! I am so impressed that Jon watched them all weekend AND made it to church with all 3 too!
I hope you're enjoying your run right now....wishing I was there...
Fun filled weekend. Looks like you got some sun too. Jon is a good husband to help out. Just maybe not a fashion guru.
Such a man outfit! Love it. That's great you got to go see Mamma Mia. Jealous as usual. I hear you're on board for the big conference! Yay!
You two are so cute...I love all of the fun dates you go on. And, I think Max's church outfit is perfect for how hot it was yesterday. I'm just wondering if all four of them kept your tradition and coordinated the look? :)
Looks like so much fun and Max's outfit was awesome. Love it when the boys are in charge!
LOL... I laugh on the days Benjy does Karsyn's hair. I was impressed that Jon got in the matching socks! Benjy and I regret not going to more shows in Vegas, too!
I am glad you were finally able to see it, its so much better than the movie. That restaurant looks awesome. You both look great for your night on the town. Good talking to you, I will keep you posted on the plans.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you guys got pictures too! :)
Max looks super cute, even with the shorts. :)
You two do such fun things!! We need to take note! Awesome style, Sarah, as always. You need to take me shopping with you. And don't you love the things your husband comes up with to dress the boys? Clay is so so funny with his choices for my kids. I always try to lay the clothes out for him b/c he seriously has a problem with this:) Ha ha!!
I can't get over how many fun things you and Jon do. I'm so jealous. Stacy and I need to be better about dating.
Post a Comment