Things got a little crazy towards the end of the school year with all of the festivities that are planned. It's a busy time of year, but a lot of fun!
Jake was chosen to be one of the clowns in his school's assembly. He had to ride around in a circle on his tricycle and then switch directions when the 'ringmaster' told him to.
He did such a great job! Pedaling a tricycle is one of the many goals that Jake achieved this year!
The last few days of school for Nathan were dress up days. I'd have to say his favorite was "Wacky Day!" I think he wore his shirt backwards the entire day- funny kid!
The second to last day of school for Jake was Field Day. He got to go around to several different stations and play games and activities. I volunteered so that I could be there with him. It was fun to watch him get so excited about everything. This was him running underneath the giant parachute.
Here he is racing his friend in a sack race.
He was pretty excited about the spider he had painted on his face!
The last day of school for Nathan was a picnic in the park. Here he is with his teacher, Ms. Cari. She has so much energy and is a lot of fun- Nathan really likes her.
I had to post this picture because it's so cute! I love the drool! Poor Max got drug around to everyone's activities, but he was a good sport.
Jake was so excited for his Open House so that he could show us all around his classroom. He went from thing to thing teaching us how things work and showing us his art projects.
Here he is with his teacher, Ms. Kruse. Jake is going to repeat Kindergarten again next year and we are so grateful that he gets to have Ms. Kruse for another year. She is awesome!
Jake loved showing Nathan how the listening center worked.
Jon and I took a 10 week parenting class towards the end of the school year. While we were in class the boys attended a class of their own where they learned social skills. Here they are the last day graduating from their class. Can't you tell by the picture how much their behavior has improved?!!!

Carli graduated from high school this year. This was definitely the biggest day of her life up until now. She was so excited to have us all there cheering her on as they called her name. Carli kept raising the roof with her hands as she walked back to her seat!

The first day of Summer we invited all of the cousins over to our house to play on our waterslide. They played on it for about 3 hours straight. I seriously love this thing- it is going to be my saving grace this summer!
Here are all of the boy cousins that were all born last year. I'm just grateful that Rob and Bethany's son, Scotty is big so that Max isn't the only chunk! They are sitting in order from oldest to youngest (Max being the oldest).

So Jake got one day off of school and then Monday morning he headed off to Summer School! He is riding the bus just for the summer and he seems to be enjoying it.

Jake also had a singing concert that the Kindergartners put on, but those pictures are on our laptop that is broken. I 'll have to post them when I find them. Jake did such a good job at the concert. I was worried he was going to stand there with his deer in a headlight look, but instead he sang and did all of the actions to all of the songs! I was so proud of him!
We made it through the school year and now we are ready for Summer! Bring on the fun!!!
10 comments:
Man, you guys bought the monster water slide! How fun! Your boys are so cute and looking so grown-up. What a handsome crew they are!
Whoa, that was a lot of fun stuff at the end of the school year! How fun for the boys! That waterslide is even bigger than your last one! 3 slides? Crazy! Trent will love it! That picture of Nathan and Max is so cute, they look like twins! Love that Jake takes the bus now too. I bet that's fun for him and nice for you too!
Wow - you were busy. It looks like all of the boys had so much fun though. And I love the picture of Jake on the bus - he looks so big and happy. And the water slide - how fun! We want to come play sometime!!
Great pictures...you guys have been busy! I love the one with Jake in the clown wig and Nathan with Miss Cari. She's so great. Now for a busy summer!
We left For Utah the day school got out, and I didn't get a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was a nice birthday for you and a nice Father's Day for Jon! :)
How in the world have you packed so much into your life?! You guys have been busy, busy, busy! :) It looks like so much fun though. What an awesome birthday! Jon has inspired me to work on my blog book. (I started a while back, but it was taking longer than I thought it should, so I kind of stopped working on it.)
I love the picture of Nate with his backward shirt. So cute. Glad to hear Jake had a good year at school and Max is cute too.
That water slide is amazing!!! Wow.
Sorry to hear about the seizure - I hope the meds aren't affecting that and he's OK for a really long time. :)
Yay for all the graduations! I'm glad to see you convinced Jon to get the big water slide! I bet the kids will be lovin it all summer!
Okay, seriously...that water slide is AWESOME...if I wasn't pregnant and didn't live so far away...I would so be on it too!
seriously? your boys are the cutest ever! every time i see pictures of them smiling, i can't help but smile too because their smiles are so infectious.
talk about busy. busy and fun.
congrats to carli.
seriously jealous of that waterslide!
Sarah, you have the cutest kids ever! I love how handsome they all are. And you always have them dressed so cute!
Loving the waterslide! When can we come? :-)
Oh my gosh, that water slide looks way too fun. We are totally inviting ourselves over this summer.
I love the pic of Nathan holding Max. They're about the same size! Way too cute.
Congrats to Carli. I cannot believe she graduated from high school. We are officially OLD. Love the family picture!
Post a Comment