S- Sassy, Sweet, Sexy (She manages to pull of all three of these at once)
A- Awesome and Powerful (Little inside joke. When we were first married we taught sunbeams. We went to the store and bought a coloring book for the little tykes to color every sunday after our lesson. One of the pictures said "God is Powerful. God is Awesome!" While this is true, it hit a cord (or is it chord?) with us. We know quite frequently say, "Sarah, you are powerful!" or "You're awesome, Jon!")
R-Resolute (When Sarah believes in a cause, nothing will derail her. She is passionate)
A- Arms (I love her arms. She will be mad I wrote this and it will probably be erased as soon as she reads it, but I think she has great arms. Maybe it is because our babies are so huge and she has to carry them for over a year. i.e. our Max is still not walking.)
H- Honorable and Happy ( Sarah really enjoys life and holds mothorhood in the highest regard)
Sarah, I love you. Happy Birthday!
Jon
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
12 comments:
Sarah - Happy Birthday! (and happy father's day Jon) I think Jon described you perfectly. Especially, the arms comment. Hope you got to go out last night.
Ahh, how precious! Happy Birthday Sarah!
Aah, so sweet! Happy Birthday Sarah, hope you have a great day.
So cute! I love when husbands hack in to the blog to write something nice. Hope you have a great birthday, Sarah!
Happy Birthday Sarah! have a great day, how can't you after that great post by Jon.
Happy 31st! Cute, about the arms :).
Happy Birthday!! I think you have buff arms too. That was really sweet Jon. Have a great day Sarah!!
Happy Birthday Sarah! And kudos to Jon and the blurb book!
I really love your arms too. You are in such great shape. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
That was so sweet :)
I agree with all of those things. Very sweet Jon. Hope you had a great day. Hopefully we can get some things figured out soon.
Happy birthday Sarah! I hope you enjoyed your day. :)
Post a Comment