This was our 3rd annual Valentine's Party and I think it turned out really well! We did a Cafe Rio style dinner and thanks to everyone bringing food it was all delicious. I made the desserts complete with black bottom cupcakes, heart shaped peanut butter cookies, Rice Krispy Treats, mint brownies and cake balls.
After eating we played the 'Not So Newlywed Game' which is always hilarious thanks to everyone's answers!!! We literally had people lined from our couch to our oven in the kitchen- it was cozy, but somehow we all fit!
The tinsel you see hanging from the light in this picture was put there by Jon since people kept hitting their head on the light. It was definitely tacky, but prevented a lot of bumped heads so I guess it was worth it!
Not a good picture of Jon and I, but it was the only one we took so it will have to do!
The guests included...
Claudia and Matt
Amanda and Matt
Kim and Eric
Rachel and Josh
Stacy and Tonya
Sunny and Clay
Scott and Annette
Carly and Tyler
Erin and Matt
Dave and Robyn
Matt and Ani
Josie and Eric
Craig and Jamie
Cortney and Steven
and last but certainly not least,
Fawn and Bobby
Thanks everyone for coming and making it such a fun night!
Until next year....
4 comments:
Ah, i so wish we lived by each other! Oh, the parties we'd throw! ;) Looks like a fun one!
Looks like a fun time! You're so lucky to have so many friends :). Your desserts look amazing.
It looks like so much fun, I really need the black bottom cupcake recipe. A fun little tradition you have started.
Yum...do you share recipes? I'd love to try making your black bottom cupcakes.
Jennie D.
Post a Comment