Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feeling the Love

Maggie has had so many visitors both in the hospital and since she's been home. She is definitely feeling the love from her family and friends!

Dr. Posner is my ob/perinatologist who I saw every two weeks throughout my pregnancy and who did the c-section. I love him! He is such a good doctor and makes me be really strict with my diabetes which is annoying at times, but is good since it makes me have healthy babies. I'm going to miss not seeing him and his staff any more!

Nurse Julie

My mom was the first one at the hospital after Maggie was born. She couldn't wait to meet her 23rd grandchild! I have to give a shout out to my mom. She had the boys the whole time we were in the hospital and then she came everyday the first week I was home and took the boys everywhere they needed to go and helped with Max and the baby. She was so helpful and I don't know what I would've done without her!

Soon after my mom got there, Holly, Christy and Bethany all showed up to meet Maggie. They then each came back separately throughout the next few days to keep me company. It was so nice of them!

Aunt Holly

Aunt Christy

Aunt Bethany

My dad stopped by to meet his newest grandchild and get to hold her. I think she has his cheeks!!!

Robyn came by and hung out the first night and held Maggie the whole time she was there. She said her arms were a little sore the next day! That's what happens when you have a 10 pounder!!! She brought me some chocolate and a magazine which kept me busy throughout the next few days.

Jon went to work all day Wednesday so Meggan came by and kept me company all afternoon. It was so nice of her to stay that long and so fun to be able to sit and chat without kids distracting us!

Once we got home all of my nieces were dying to meet their new cousin so most of them stopped by and got to hold her.

Brynn

Cortney

Chloe

Abbey

Samantha

Laney

Hadley

Uncle Adam

I totally forgot to take a picture of my friend, Cortney when she came by to meet Maggie. Sorry, Cortney! But these are the beautiful flowers that she brought me. I had already eaten the chocolate bar that she brought as well by the time I took this picture!

Grandma Lorelei came to help out this last week. She was so good to get up early with the kids and take them to and from school everyday. The boys loved having her here and playing with her all week! She even snuck in some time to sit and hold Maggie! She was a great help and we were all sad to see her go.

And now it's time to get back to reality. I must say that I'm a little nervous about how I'm going to handle everything on my own, but we'll see how it goes! Thanks to everyone who has brought meals and helped us out these first few weeks. We have definitely felt the love!

2 comments:

Annie and Heidi said...

Yeah for lots of good friends and family. Maggie is such a doll! And I am sure you'll do just great! You handle being a mother fantastically! Can't wait to see you all again!

Robyn said...

Wow, she looks so cute in all her outfits, especially her St. Patrick's Day one! I love the Old Navy onesie with the pink and green leaves. Do you know how many times I've stared at that section wondering how I could buy that stuff and make it work for a boy? Don't worry, I didn't. The girl stuff is just so much cuter than their boy stuff. I love all those pics and am glad Maggie was greeted with so much love. And nice bicep Holly!