Today was Max's blessing day. Jon did a great job with the blessing and it was so nice to have a lot of our family and friends there for it. Here are some of the pictures of the day...
Max in his blessing outfit.
One of our better attempts at a family picture since Max was born!
The men of the day!
The women of the day!
Grandma and Grandpa Warnick with Max
Grandma and Grandpa Draper with Max
The food table
The dessert table
After Sacrament meeting Becky and Zac came to help me get things set up. Becky was impressed that I trusted Zac to set up the chips and dip all by himself!
Becky filled all of the chicken salad sandwiches- it was so nice of her!
Overall it was a great day. We missed all of our family and friends who weren't here, but we appreciate everyone who was able to come. We are so blessed to have Max in our family and it was fun to have a day to honor him!
14 comments:
Wow! I can't believe all the people you had at his blessing! How nice! Max looks cute in his outfit. Did someone make it for him? Love the family picture too - you guys all look great, and you're looking really good too.
Max looks like he's chunking up just like your other boys. I just love chunky babies! Congratulations on such a nice day!
Congratulations to Max! Looks like it was a nice time with the whole family! Max is a lucky little guy to have so much support and love from so many people. Your parents look great! It's fun to see pictures of everyone.
Baby Gap made it for him! His cousin, Will, is getting blessed next week and has the same outfit!
Those pictures are so sweet of Max, what a special time. Everyone looks so great.
Hooray for baby Gap! He looks adorable and you rocked the postpartum dress, you look great!!! Looks like a fun day. Sorry I missed it.
The blessing was beautiful! You guys have such a great family. And ditto on the outfits, you and Max are so cute!!!
I love that your ENTIRE family was there for Max's big day. So neat. Everyone looks so great these days.
Dylan had a very similar outfit thanks to BG.
That food looks so great. I just want to know how you fit everyone in your house!
What a great day. And, as usual, your food tables look scrumptious! max looks so handsome. Can't wait to snuggle him!
the whole day was just a treat. even assembling the sandwiches wasn't too bad since we were being so entertained by carli the entire time. i bet you're relieved that stressful day is over with. nice goin!
Looks like a great day. I almost bought that outfit, but I thought it would be to hot for July. It looks perfect on Max, and the food looks fab as usual! Glad everything went well, and your family picture is really cute.
-you look SO good! your sisters and mom look great as well.
-as always, you know how to throw a party.
-max looks adorable!
Sarah-
You look amazing as always. Max is such a cutie. I love the family picture. I think that sometimes they are better than the ones where everyone is sitting still. It shows their personalities.
Ok, the entire thing looks fabulous Sarah! You look amazing and could Max get any cuter?? I love the boys and girls shots and that everyone was there too.
Great pictures! You look so beautiful in your new dress and baby Max is so precious in white! What a special day and how nice that both families could be there. Can't wait for Jenna's blessing!
Post a Comment