Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Men in Uniform!
Max=Soldier
Nathan=Swat Officer
Jake=Fireman
The boys are really into making funny faces right now- at least they are looking at the camera! Poor Max's costume was a bunting and was way too small for him. He couldn't straighten his legs the entire time he was in it. He was such a good sport- gotta go along with the theme!

We headed out to my mom's house around 5:00 and had dinner and let the cousins all run around and see each other's costumes. All of the cousins were there except for Norah. I love all of their cute costumes- Halloween is so fun!

We then Trick-or-Treated around my mom's neighborhood and the boys loved running from house to house getting a ton of candy.

After my mom's we came home and my friend, Cortney, her sister, Kim, and their families all came over. We took the kids around our neighborhood for round 2 of Trick-or-Treating. Surprisingly they weren't getting burned out of it!

We finally called it a night and came back to our house for some yummy dessert- Radioactive Brownies and Pumpkin Sheet Cake. The kids had fun going through all of the candy and eating as much as they could get into their little tummies.

Jake's pumpkin was full to the top and was so heavy. What are we going to do with all of this candy?!

I hope that everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! I can't wait to see pictures of all of your kids in their costumes.
I have a lot more pictures to post about all of the Fall fun we have been having, but I'm way too tired right now so I will have to post them later.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Sarah! I love the costumes!! What a cute idea. They look great!

Andrea said...

What an excellent theme, very cute! They all look great. So fun with all of their cousins too. Glad you had a happy halloween.

Wendy said...

I love all of their costumes. Those are so cute! Where did you find them? Sounds like you guys had a great time with everyone. I wish we could have been there with Norah to complete the cousin chaos!

Cortney said...

So fun! I think that I have a radioactive headache from those brownies!! So delicious. Thanks again for a fun night. Roxie loved it!

Megan said...

What a huge bunch of kids. Looks like so much fun.

Robyn said...

Cute pictures. That is so cool that you got all the cousins together for that picture. And everybody is looking at the camera and standing so still!! Loved the serviceman theme, especially the SWAT costume.

Bethany said...

nate's costume was my favorite - he looked adorable in it! jack had fun playing with him last night.

Britain said...

Cute boys and what great costume ideas! It looks like you all had a great time.

Nuestra Familia said...

Your boys look so handsome, they are getting so big.
About Jake saying his part on the primary program, Way to go, what a great story and I totally get so nervous too.

Heather said...

Happy Halloween to the Drapers! Love the boys' costumes. What a great idea. Did you dress up? Didn't see pics of you and Jon! ;)

Nat Lud said...

What a handsome group of boys! I love that theme. Looks like Halloween was a hit!

Missy said...

Where did you get Nathan's costume? I love it.

Your hair is the cutest Sarah! Did you cut it?

Steve and Rebecca said...

How fun to have SOOO many cousins!!! I can't believe how many neices and nephews you have!!