Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Missing Shoe

After school today I went to put Nathan's shoes away and could only find one. I asked Nathan where the other one was and he said that he didn't know. We continued to look for a while and then just gave up and figured it would show up sometime. Later tonight we were cleaning up and Jon asked why there was a shoe on the ceiling fan! I was so excited that we found it! The boys thought it was hilarious and decided to see if they could get more shoes to land on the fan. Um, I don't think so, boys!

I'm pretty sure that Jake was the culprit in this situation since he loves to throw things- and he's pretty strong!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

That's hilarious!! I'm so glad you got a picture of that. How often does that happen!?

Glad you found the shoe!

Kristen said...

Those are memories that are fun to keep. Are you going to make a book? I should be getting mine sometime today or tomorrow!

Nat Lud said...

Gotta love little 'surprises!' Glad you found it. I hate lost shoes!

Robyn said...

Ha ha!!! That's funny. A perfect landing too!

Cortney said...

Is this what I have to look forward to? HAHahahhaa! So funny.

Becky said...

very classic. i could just see your reaction when he found it. sad i missed it.

Megan said...

Funny. I guess that is to be expected with little boys ;-)

Andrea said...

Glad you found it, in my house it would have proabably been up there until I bought new shoes, then I would have found it. Silly boys!