Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas in January

I'm obviously way behind on blogging so my goal is to get caught up this week. We'll see how it goes!
A couple weeks ago we got home and there was a big box on the doorstep. The boys were excited when they realized it was Christmas gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Draper in Utah!

Max was more interested in playing with the box than his actually gifts!

Jake loved his new horses. He just kept saying that horses are his favorite animal. Grandma knows Jake well!

Giraffe's are Nathan's favorite animal so he was excited to get this giraffe limbo game!

He's actually pretty good at it!

Max eventually got tired of the box and played with his new toys.

I just had to throw this picture in since it captures pretty much how the kids are most of the time... CRAZY!

I didn't get a picture of what Aunt Heidi got us, but she gave Jon a battery tester, I got a new Bumble watch band that I LOVE, and the boys got a new game.

Thanks so much to Grandma and Grandpa and Heidi for all of the fun gifts! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So fun! I LOVE getting packages in the mail. I love your boys, they are hilarious! I don't know how you do it. I think you're super mom!

Becky said...

i like the idea of christmas in january. it's such a somber month with not much to look forward to. smart going lauralee (sp) sorry. i think i was on the phone with you the day your kids were destroying the couch. you have some wild and crazy kids, but cute.

Andrea said...

What a fun package, it had all of their favorite things. What good grandparents. Fun to get it in January too.