Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Muddy Buddies!

Just some muddy buddies sitting and eating Chex "Muddy Buddies!"

Last week Jake and Nate's friend, Trent came to play and the three boys had so much fun together! They loved jumping on the trampoline and just running around in the mud. It really gave me a glimpse into what it will be like with three boys, and I have to admit it was actually pretty fun!

7 comments:

Jen said...

That's the spirit Sarah!

Those boys look like they're having a blast, and look they all sat long enough to take a great picture!

Heather said...

Cute boys! Three boys will be so fun Sarah. I can't wait to see little Max.

My friend from law school, Jacey, just emailed to say she's pregnant with her first! She's due June 21st! What a lucky day :).

Happy Turkey Day!

Bethany said...

I finally signed up for g-mail so I don't have to be a "blog stalker" anymore. Very cute picture of the boys!! Today someone told me that you make the BEST oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

Tonya said...

They are so cute together! I love their grins.

Becky said...

muddy buddies, that's funny. i think three will be great fun for you. they always say three times a charm.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your boys are SO cute and they look like they were having a blast! I can't wait to see how cute AND fun the 3rd one will be :)

Anonymous said...

3 boys will be so much fun. Your washing machine might take a beating, but at least it will be worth it! I can't wait to meet your littlest one.