Today Jake and Nathan held hands as they walked up to the stand at church to sing "Mother Tell Me The Stories." I had one of those moments where I realized just how grateful I am to be their mother. My kids are hard. Sometimes it is really hard to step back and realize how lucky I am to be a mom and to have these crazy boys as my children. I have a lot to learn, but I hope that they realize that I am doing the best I can. I love them a lot.
I am also very grateful for my mom. I love that I get to live down here and see her all of the time. She is a great example to me and and is always so supportive of the kid's activities and willing to help out whenever I need her. I am blessed to have such a wonderful mom. I love her a lot.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there!
7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Love sweet mama moments. They make it all worth it! You are such a good mom and a great example to me. You are super great.
I think you are an absolutely wonderful mother! Those boys could not ask for a better one! I am seriously always impressed with how patient you are and how many fun things you do for them! Happy Mother's Day! Heidi
PS Annie agrees with everything I just said. :)
It's true! I do agree! You have always been such a kind mother--you tell us crazy stories about your boys and I know how great of a mother you are. In fact I was thinking how grateful I was that you were a mother and enjoyed being a mother. You know from teaching what a positive difference good mothers make--I am glad you are making that difference!
They did a great job singing. Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Belated Mother's Day to you, too! I think we all feel like that sometimes. That this mothering thing is really hard but so worth it!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Your boys are lucky to have you. A strong woman you are, perfect for the job as their mother.
Post a Comment