Sunday, January 16, 2011

Halloween 2010

We were able to do lots of fun activities to get us in the Halloween spirit this year. Trunk or Treat is always a favorite for the kids, but especially this year since Halloween was on a Sunday. We went with the super hero theme and the kids left with their buckets full of candy! What more can you ask for?!!

The kids like passing out the candy almost as much as they like getting it. Almost.

Jon and I went to our friend's annual Halloween party. It was a pirate theme this year which was a challenge to come up with a costume I could wear with my ever expanding belly! We had a great time as always!

We did lots of Halloween crafts.

We made a foam haunted house...

Baked and frosted sugar cookies...

Carved pumpkins...

and decorated a gingerbread haunted house.

On actual Halloween day we went to my sister, Christy's house after church for a yummy dinner and to let the kids all hang out in their costumes. Jake loved sitting out front and helping pass out candy to the trick or treaters.

Nathan and Max had fun playing games with their cousins.

LOVE those cheeks!

Cute cousins!

I love these cute super heroes and am glad that they had a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Such a perfect theme for those cute boys. As usual you are the festive diva!

Heidi said...

um, can I be like you when I grow up? Seriously! Always such fun things! Those pics of Jake cheesin like nobody's business and Max eating the cookie cracked me up!