Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peter Pan

Every year we buy my parents tickets to go see a show or a play with us for their birthdays. This year we got them tickets to Peter Pan and decided to let the kids come along with us (except for Max)! The play was under a big tent at the Performing Arts Center and was really cool. Nathan loved it and Jake loved it until intermission. He was pretty much done after that. Jon ended up watching the second half on a TV outside the tent!

At intermission we took the boys out and let them each fill their own container full of whatever candy they wanted! I think this was definitely a highlight for them!

It was a fun evening out with the boys and with my parents and Carli and Justin. This is our 4th year with this tradition and we always look forward to it!

1 comment:

Nat Lud said...

I know I say this all the time, but you guys always have so many fun things to do!