This year I had the opportunity to write our Primary Sacrament Meeting program. It was a lot of work and a little stressful, but it was so worth it when the whole thing came together. All of the kids did a great job and I felt like the spirit was really strong. Jacob and Nathan both said their parts and appeared at times like they were actually singing the songs!
What handsome boys!
Nathan got a little rough with Max playing in the backyard and this was the end result. The sad thing is that as soon as it was almost healed, Nathan pushed him again and scraped his nose up again. Let's just say that Nathan was in more than a little trouble and hasn't pushed him since!
Max has sucked his thumb ever since he was born. It drives Jon crazy as it is making his teeth come in weird, but the doctor tells us we shouldn't worry about it and that he'll stop when he's ready. I'm pretty sure that he's not quite ready to quit since he has now added a head rub with the thumb sucking. As soon as his thumb goes in his mouth, his hand goes up to his head and he rubs it on his hair. Weird, but kind of cute!
You might think his buddy is just a year or two older, but he's actually a 5th grader! I'm pretty sure Nathan is almost as big as him!
2 comments:
I love the Primary program in Sacrament Meeting. Having been there for part of one of your practices, I know the program was great. I was quite impressed. Wish I could have seen those cute boys in the actual program. Grandma Draper
seriously impressed at how you're busting out these posts! love, love, love that pic of the three boys in their Sunday clothes! They are too cute!
Post a Comment