Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

The day before Valentine's Day we all donned our pink and red for church so we tried hard to get a family picture when we got home. I guess we'll keep trying!

Max was having nothing to do with this picture!

Another belly shot- are you starting to understand how uncomfortable I am? The baby was measuring 8 lbs. 4 oz. with 2 weeks to go. I swear she is going to be 10 lbs. Thank goodness I have c-sections!

Whose gut is bigger?!!!

Valentine's Day was on Monday and so I set up a treasure hunt for each of the boys to find their Valentine presents when they got home from school. They thought it was so fun! I did make the mistake of having them go up and down the stairs a lot and I was seriously out of breath trying to follow them around with the video camera!

Classic Max face...

The boys and I heart attacked Jon so that when he got home from work there were over 50 hearts with nice messages written on them hidden around the house. The boys also set up a treasure hunt for him using the clues from each of their hunts. They really love their dad!

Grandma Juli stopped by with a bag full of kettle korn and chocolate for all of us!

Grandma Lorelei made these pillow cases for the boys. She's making them for each holiday and they love them!

We did our Valentine mailboxes again this year where we left little notes and surprises for each other throughout the month. It's a fun way to get us in the Valentine spirit!

The boys each came home from school with big bags full of Valentine's from all of their classmates (which I forgot to take pictures of), but by the end of the day I think we were all sugared out with all of the treats.

I've always loved Valentine's Day and it's all the more fun to share it with the people in my life who I love more than anything!

No comments: