Most of January was spent moving rooms around and getting Maggie's nursery set up (pictures to come in a later post). One of the most exciting things that happened during the month was the boys had another Taekwondo belt test! They had to show their form, their self defense moves, answer some questions and then they got to break a board with their foot. They both did a great job and ended up earning their orange belts! We were so proud of them!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
2 comments:
Seriously so cute! I am proud of them. I definitely think they should show us some of their moves at the reunion! I am excited to see more posts. I cannot believe Maggie will be here soon! It is so exciting!
Annie
it's so great that they can do this activity together. They look like they're taking it really seriously, too.
Can't wait to see the space you have set up for Maggie. And of course I cannot wait to see a picture of her :) Be well these last couple of weeks of pregnancy!
Post a Comment