Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Party

I was on the fence about whether I was up to throwing our annual Valentine's party this year, but I finally decided to do it and I'm so glad I did! Thanks to everyone helping with the food it really wasn't that much work on my part and it was so fun! We played the 'Not So Newlywed Game' as always and I thought it was just as funny as ever. We have great friends who happen to all be hilarious and make the party a success every year!

Amanda and Matt

Robyn and Dave

Melanie and Paul (and baby Shelby)

Sunny and Clay

Jamie and Craig

Cortney and Steven

Josie and Eric

Joses and Meggan

Tonya and Stacy

Bobby and Fawn

Rachel and Josh

Matt and Ani just had a baby and so they left before I could get a picture. We missed everyone who couldn't make it and hope to see you next year!

No comments: